BASIC GUIDELINE AND RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
- Please be courteous to other club members/guests.
- Please check-in at the front desk by scanning your membership card / sign off the visitor’s pass. If not, you need to pay drop-in fee.
2. Court rules
- Play with clean and non-marking sneakers only. To avoid any injury, we highly recommend badminton shoes.
- Please do NOT BRING FOOD onto the court or near the floor mat. Please eat at the resting area. We have tables, chairs and sofa provided.
- Please make sure put the empty water/soft drink bottles in the Trash Bin next to the court. If you spill, please ask staff to help clean it.
- When other players are playing, make sure you are not staying in/near the court that might cause any unnecessary body injury.
- If you need a dedicated court for your group, please reserve court in advance. For rates, please contact us at 646-450-8918 or 516-388-7821.
3. Children on courts
- We welcome and strongly encourage parents to bring their children to introduce them to badminton. Please feel free to talk to us about different programs for children.
- For safety of your children, please supervise them at all times.
- Place your valuable item on asafe spot. LIBC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items at club.
4. PRO SHOP RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Merchandise can be returned within 10 days from the purchased date as long as there is a receipt and the item is not used. For online orders, return window is 10 days from received date and return label is not free.
- Merchandise can be exchanged within 10 days from the purchased date as long as there is a receipt and the item is not used. For online orders, exchange window is 10 days from received date and return label is not free.
- We will not accept any return or exchange if there's any sign of use on the merchandise.
- All rackets purchased will not be acceptable for return or exchange if the racket has been strung and/or the grip label has been removed.
- For online purchase, we will not accept return or exchange of any defective items unless you have a video of your item upon opening proving the item was received defective. The video must strictly start from opening the package.